Top 5 Fitness Products and Services for Weight Loss

Did you know only 3 in 10 adults get the recommended amount of physical activity? While your diet makes up 75% of your weight loss success, physical activity not only makes up the remaining 25%, but is also critical to maintaining good health. We know it can be difficult starting a fitness regimen and staying motivated to maintain it, so we’re sharing our top five fitness products and services to help get your started and achieve weight loss success! Plus, when you purchase them through the HW Store, you’ll earn cashback in the form of HW Points. It’s a win-win!

1. Beachbody on Demand

Target any goal and see how Beachbody On Demand can help transform you! You’ll get online access to over 800 complete fitness programs from cardio to strength to yoga, including P90X, Insanity, and 21Day Fix. For those who need some direction in the fitness arena, Beachbody is the perfect place to get started. It can be streamed on multiple devices (phone/computer/tablet) and provides easy access to fitness anytime, anywhere (home, while traveling).

2. Garmin Fitness Watches

Want to increase your daily steps? Invest in a Garmin watch to track your steps and challenge yourself to get more active! Fitness trackers and smartwatches helps you track your activity, then save, plan and share your progress with others. By helping you move a little more each day, you can keep yourself motivated and on track for success.

3. Total Gym XLS System


Want to tone your entire body without buying a space-hogging fitness machine? The Total Gym XLS comes complete with a total fitness system of workouts and tools to provide you with a great gym workout without actually having to go to a gym! Reduce body fat, build muscle, and achieve your goals all from the comfort and convenience of your home.

4. Train with Jillian Michaels

From the world’s leading fitness expert, this is more than just a workout: it’s your program, built for you and customized to change with you as you improve. For many people, designing a diet and exercise plan can be daunting. If you’re looking for someone to guide you in planning your path to weight loss, we recommend utilizing a great weight loss coaching program like Jillian Michaels!

5. The Human Trainer Essential Kit

The Human Trainer is a portable, fun to use, versatile and highly-effective training system. If you’re looking to have all the equipment of a gym without the hassle of leaving your house, we recommend the Essential Kit! There is also a “Complete Kit” for those looking to upgrade their workout routine.

Click here for more fitness services and products to help boost your weight loss success! If you’re ready to put these products to work for your weight loss aspirations, check out the HealthyWager. It’s an individual weight loss challenge customized to you! You pick your weight loss goal, the timeframe you want to lose it in, and prize (up to $10,000)! Ready to get started? Enter your information in the HealthyWage Prize Calculator to find out how much you can win!

Avatar
Kelly O'Donnel

An avid Colorado outdoors enthusiast, fitness for me means engaging in a lifestyle I enjoy! You can find me on the weekends hiking in the Rocky Mountains with a dog I've borrowed, or traveling to a new place to run an adventure race. A clinical researcher by training, I'm passionate about applying evidence-based principles to wellness.

No Comments Yet

Comments are closed